Bichler Gravel and
Insulated Concrete Forms by
Opening an Account
FOX BLOCKS INSULATING FORMS
Commonly known as ICF’s (Insulated concrete forms), these
have recently become a very popular choice for basement and even home wall
construction across the country and in the U.P. They are made of two parallel
pieces of high-density polystyrene connected by plastic ties forming blocks with
interlocking edges so that they can be stacked like legos. Concrete is then
poured in the middle cavity producing a very strong, air-tight, and
well-insulated wall. Dry wall screws can be driven into the plastic tie ends for
attaching gypsum board or other items to the wall. A Fox Block wall form has an
equivalent R-value of 23. A complete wall with concrete and a Fox Block form can
have an effective R-value range of 30 to 50.
Click here to visit Fox Blocks website.
- Ready to stack. No onsite assembly required;
start installing right off the truck.
- Reversible. Straight and corner forms are fully
reversible; no top or bottom, left or right.
- Standard Size. Industry-standard 16” high forms
produce less waste cutting doors & windows.
- Interlocking. Fox Block’s large interlock has
many benefits including minimized movement during concrete placement.
- 2 5/8” Foam Panels. Allow easy accommodation of
electrical and plumbing installations.
- Extended Corners. Reversible corners are 16”
longer than other ICF’s, which eliminates one full straight block for every
three corners used.
- Reversible T Block. Two ties at the
intersection of the “T” give maximum strength and attachment.
- Rebar Support. Rebar notches are designed to
lap rebar on top of each other to ensure proper concrete placement.
- Fox Buck. A window and door buck to create
solid concrete barriers against drafts and moisture penetration.
- Energy Stick. A graphite coated polystyrene
panel that is inserted between the plastic ties and to the outside face of
the wall, ensuring an R-9 boost to the R-value.
- Save significant money on your energy bills
- Unmatched structural strength
- Outside winds do not affect inside comfort
- Healthier living without dusts and pollens
- Asthmatics, allergy sufferers, children and seniors
- Outside noises stay outside
- Warm, consistent inside temperatures
- Your family and home are protected
- Ultimate design flexibility
Back to Products